3955 Faber Place Drive
|Catylist Listing ID:
||1,845 - 15,849 SF
|Gross Building Area:
$27.50 - 28 PSF (Annual)
|Base Monthly Rent:
||$4,305 - 8,215
|Class of Space:
Overview / Comments
3955 Faber Place is a three-story Class A Office Building in the heart of the Faber Office Park, the largest Class-A park in the market. The property features:
- Excellent visibility from I-526 (Mark Clark Expressway)
- Centralized North Charleston location with immediate access to I-526 and close proximity to I-26, Charleston International Airport and public transportation
- Newly renovated lobby and common areas and upgraded base building systems
- Desirable location, attractive design and large, efficient floor plates
- Numerous on-site amenities, including a pond, walking paths, picnic tables and daily service from food trucks
- Parking Ratio of 4.8/1,000 SF
I-526 - Leeds Avenue (Exit 14). Continue to Faber Place Drive. Follow Faber Place Drive, third building on the right.
Attachments & Media
$27.50 PSF (Annual)
||32 - N.Chas./Summerville outside I-526
|Number of Stories:
||4.8 (per 1000 SF)
||4.8 /1,000 SF.
Plenty of parking which wraps around the building.
|Total Parking Spaces:
© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved.
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither South Carolina Statewide Commercial MLS nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.