Catylist ID: #29853418
2.33 high acres, corner lot, GC zoning
Vacant Land for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||29853418|
|Property Subtypes:||Hospitality, Multi-Family, Office, Retail, Retail-Pad, Self Storage, Vacation/Resort, Other, General|
|Gross Land Area:||2.33 Acres|
|Unit Price:||$643,776 Per Acre|
|Land Splits Available:||Yes|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller|
Overview / Comments
Property Highlights include:
- Located directly off of Interstate I-526 (800 feet) at the bustling Clements Ferry Exit #23A. I-526 is the "Beltway" of Charleston, providing access to Charleston, Charleston International Airport, Mt Pleasant, Daniel Island and the I-26 link to Columbia and I-95.
- Corner lot, on 1 of 2 commuting routes between Clements Ferry Rd. and Daniel Island
- Lot dimensions are 195' x 471' x 240' x 492' with 195' of frontage on Clements Ferry Rd and 471' of frontage on Saint Thomas Island Dr.
- General Commercial zoning in the City of Charleston
- 0.3 miles South of I-526
- Across the road from the future Hawthorne multifamily development, 1 mile from Blackbaud and the future re-purposing development of the MUSC Soccer stadium
2835 Clements Ferry Road is in between 2 hot areas of Charleston. Daniel Island is a central business district with one of the most affluent demographic concentrations in the region and a median home price of $700,000. Clements Ferry Road boasts many industrial, flex, and office buildings as well as a growing retail sector and exploding residential development sector.
Daniel Island has a population of just under 70,000, and includes large employers such as Blackbaud, Benefitfocus, Total Quality Logistics, and others. There are upscale restaurants, parks, and the Daniel Island Country Club.
Clements Ferry Road is one of the next central business districts as Charleston continues its outward growth. There are over 5000 single family homes, town-homes, and apartment units under development or just completed between I-526 and Wando. Publix, part of a 9000 acre PUD, has recently opened the doors on the opposite side of the corridor. Other developments are in the works on both Clements Ferry Road and Daniel Island.
Attachments & Media
|Nearest MSA:||Charleston-North Charleston|
|Submarket/Township:||77 - Daniel Island|
|Taxing Authority:||Berkeley County SC|
|Tax ID/APN:||2710002041, 2710002079|
|Zoning:||GC - General Commercial District|
|Property Located Between:||Clements Ferry Rd at I-526 and St. Thomas Island Dr.|
|Largest Nearby Street:||I-526, Clements Ferry Rd, St Thomas Island Dr.|
|Feet of Frontage:||690|
|Airports:||Charleston International Airport 8.5 Miles 12 Minutes|
|Site Description:||LOT DIMENSIONS: 210 X 487 approx. Undeveloped|
|Lot Frontage:||Approx 210' on Clements Ferry Rd, 487' on St Thomas Island Dr, Corner Lot|
|Zoning Description:||GB, GENERAL BUSINESS, City of Charleston SC|
|Easements Description:||Utilities in the r.o.w. There is an abandoned Ingress/Egress easement on the North side of the property.|
|Available Utilities:||Electric, Water, Gas, Sewer, Cable|
|Proximity:||3 miles||5 miles|
Robert M SullivanCarolina One Real Estate SCCMLS Member
|© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither South Carolina Statewide Commercial MLS nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|