Philip M Owens
Agent/Broker at Thalhimer Charleston LLC in Charleston, SC
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer
February 2012 – Present (4 years)Charleston, South Carolina
Vice President (2012-Present)
Leased and sold over $316 Million in manufacturing / distribution, office, investment properties and land. Created and implemented marketing and business development plans to drive sales and increase business occupancy and revenue on a local and global level.
• Created long term development and marketing strategies for existing clients in the development and disposition of over $22 Million in real estate assets. Consistently evaluating their real estate portfolios and determining their long solution needs.
• Procured 135 new sale and lease listings with an 85% success rate. Advised clients and landlords on all contracts lease negotiations and handled all due diligence efforts to ensure transactions closed in a seamless fashion.
• Industrial Real Estate Brokerage - Perform site and building selection services for Third Party Logistics Providers; analysis of warehouse internal functionality; inbound and outbound transportation analysis; occupancy cost analysis; and lease and purchase agreement negotiations
• Conducted Networked with Commercial Real Estate Brokers to foster relationships that parlayed into referrals.
• Act as Cushman and Wakefield single point of contact for Mediterranean Shipping USA for site selection of sales offices, container / chassis drop yards, rail located and maintenance operations throughout Southeastern US
• Consistently ranked in the top 25% of Commercial Real Estate sales professionals within the Charleston region.
• Created market positioning strategy for manufacturing, office and retail clients for properties ranging in value from $2 Million to $80 Million. Achieved 85 % occupancy and disposition on all project
* Specialties:Industrial Real Estate Brokerage - Perform site and building selection services for Manufacturers, Warehouses and Third Party Logistics Providers; analysis of warehouse functionality; occupancy cost analysis; and lease and purchase agreement negotiations.
• Have actively participated, over a 20 year period, in transactions and company relocations totaling $420 Million.
• Have secured over 85 international and national companies in relocating or expanding within the State of South Carolina.
• Licensed South Carolina Realtor since 1986, and a candidate for CCIM designation.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on client services and satisfaction.
Working in Commercial Real Estate since 1985, Catylist Member since 2015
Brokerage: Commercial Investment
Government Real Estate Operations
International Commercial Real Estate
Net Leased Properties
Designations & Certifications
Real Estate Licenses
South Carolina Real Estate License: 22119
Bachelor, Economics and Goverment
Wofford College 1980